Feel free to contact me with questions, comments, or concerns at any time.
Please note that e-mail is the best way to get a quick response.
Mrs. Jennifer Fancher
English and Social Studies Teacher
Thornton Fractional South High School
18500 Burnham Avenue
Lansing, IL 60438
Voicemail: (708) 585- 2149
I’m happy to set up meetings with students to help them with assignments or studying as needed. I’m available before school, after school, and during 4th and 6th period. Please set up meetings in advance to ensure I’ll be in my classroom (Room 516).
Meet Mrs. Fancher
- Graduate of T.F. South, Class of 2011
- Bachelor of Arts in English Education at Illinois State University with a Minor in History Education
- I’m a Golden Apple Scholar with experience in urban, suburban, and rural schools all over Illinois, including Chicago Public Schools.
- I’ve been involved with Drama Club at T.F.S. as a student and now as a teacher. Whether you’re interested in being on stage or behind the scenes, talk to me about joining!
- I organized the 2017 Lip Dub video in collaboration with Lansing Neighborhood Network.
- In 2018, I married my high school sweetheart, Alex, and we adopted our tiny puppy Luna.
- I’m an avid reader. You can see my favorite books and what I’m currently reading on my goodreads page.
- I’m also passionate about dogs, technology, Harry Potter, Hamilton: An American Musical, and Doctor Who.